Hire a Home Inspector You Can Trust Unlike most other professionals, you probably won’t get to meet your home inspector before hiring them. It’s important to count on someone who is trustworthy and properly certified by a Nationally recognized Trade Association.
But more importantly you want someone who cares about helping you make one of the most important decisions that you may make. We encourage you to tag along for the inspection, where we will take the time to answer any questions and educate and familiarize you with your home. We understand that you most likely need some help understanding everything that makes your home tick - we will be your guide and help you through this process.
Why Choose Us?
· We will help guide your through the home to ensure you fully understand what we inspect.
· International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
· Fully Insured E&O and Liability
· Fully Independent to Represent Your Interests
· 24-Hour Turn-Around on Reports
· Responsive and Helpful Office Staff
· Weekend Appointments Available
· Evening Appointments Available
· See sample inspection report
· After the Inspection you will receive a booklet "Maintaining Your Home" filled with useful tips.
As the Owner of Your Home Improvement Company I pride myself in utilizing 30 years of experience inspecting, remodeling & building Homes, along with managing Major Commercial Real Estate renovations. My wife Sharon & I own and manage several Investment Properties so we understand the importance of maintaining homes. When our kids started purchasing homes I saw first hand the importance of having the right person behind you to help them through this difficult time. I make sure to use these acquired skills to provide excellent service, detailed and thorough home inspections, as well as clear and concise reports that customers can easily understand.
Your Home Inspection Company -
Let Us Be YOUR